Coface utser två nya regionchefer för att leda Central- och Östeuropa samt Nordeuropa från och med 1 november 2017
Téva Perreau, CEO of Coface’s Northern Europe region since 2014, has decided to pursue career opportunities outside Coface after a successful 7 year-long career within the Group.
As a consequence, Katarzyna Kompowska, who has been leading the Group’s Central & Eastern Europe region since 2012, is appointed Regional CEO Northern Europe. Katarzyna, 54, holds a Master’s degree in Economics and Business Administration from the Warsaw School of Economics. She joined Coface in 1992 to launch Coface’s business in Poland, today a major player in the market, before expanding her scope to the Baltic countries. Since 2012, Katarzyna has successfully led the Group’s 14 Central & Eastern European countries, building leading positions for Coface in several markets. Katarzyna is currently Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board of Coface Russia and Coface Factoring Poland. Katarzyna will be based in Mainz, Germany.
Declan Daly, 50, who holds a bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering from Dublin City University and an MBA from INSEAD, is appointed Coface Regional CEO for Central & Eastern Europe. Declan has a wealth of experience in financial services and manufacturing spanning the last 25 years. He started his career in Software Engineering with ABB in Ireland and Austria, before joining the General Electric Company in 2000. From 2002 he served as COO with GE Money Bank Switzerland and as CEO of GE Money Bank Austria from 2006. Declan then joined the leadership team of Western Union Financial Services where he spent 5 years as Vice President Europe, heading up the B2B business segment. Most recently, Declan was CIO and a member of the Executive Board of Semperit Holding AG. Declan will be based in Vienna, Austria.
Katarzyna Kompowska and Declan Daly are members of the Group’s Executive Committee.
Xavier Durand, Coface CEO, commented: “As we focus on executing our strategic plan, Fit to Win, these appointments bring a wealth of experience that helps drive our ongoing revitalisation and transformation into the most agile global trade credit partner in the industry.”
New Executive Committee of the Coface Group as of November 1st 2017:
Xavier Durand, Chief Executive Officer
- Valérie Brami, Chief Operating Officer
- Cyrille Charbonnel, Underwriting Director
- Nicolas de Buttet, Deputy Underwriting Director
- Nicolas Garcia, Commercial Director
- Carole Lytton, General Secretary
- Carine Pichon, Finance & Risk Director
- Thibault Surer, Strategy & Business Development Director
- Declan Daly, CEO Central & Eastern Europe Region
- Bhupesh Gupta, CEO Asia Pacific Region
- Katarzyna Kompowska, CEO Northern Europe Region
- Antonio Marchitelli, CEO Western Europe Region
- Fredrik Mürer, CEO North America Region
- Cécile Paillard, CEO Mediterranean & Africa Region
- Bart Pattyn, CEO Latin America Region
Tel : +33 (0)1 49 02 16 29
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org